- 1 cup instant chicken-flavored stuffing mix
- 1 snack-size can (4 ounces) diced peaches, undrained
- 3 tablespoons hot water
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 bone-in center loin pork chops (10 ounces each and 1 inch thick)
- 1/4 cup peach preserves
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- In a small bowl, combine the stuffing mix, peaches, water and butter. Cut a pocket in each pork chop by slicing almost to the bone. Stuff with the peach mixture and secure with wooden toothpicks. Place in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Combine preserves and mustard; spread over chops. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 15-20 minutes or until meat juices run clear. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Peach-Stuffed Pork Chops in Cooking for 2 Spring 2005, p17
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Peach-Stuffed Pork Chops(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review