Parmesan Chicken Breast
A rich, cheesy coating locks in this chicken's natural juices, making it moist and delicious every time. Because it can be made in advance, I rely on it often during the week and when entertaining.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups soft bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard, regular or country-style
- 6 chicken breast halves, boned and skinned
- Combine cheese, bread crumbs and butter. Coat chicken breasts with
- mustard, then dip into crumb mixture. Place breaded chicken in a
- 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 425° for 15 minutes or until
- chicken is done. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 391 calories, 24 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 119 mg cholesterol, 1,047 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 33 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.