Oven Denver Omelet Recipe
- 8 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs and cream. Stir in the cheese, ham, green pepper and onion. Pour into a greased 9-in. square baking dish.
- Bake at 400° for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Oven Denver Omelet(19)
Sort By :
I made this as a breakfast for dinner one night and it was well received. I enjoyed the left overs for breakfasts the next couple of days.
I made this for some family that was in town over the weekend. They loved it!
Oven Denver Omelet is an excellent dish. I made it this past weekend and my family and overnight guests loved it! The prep was simple and I had it in the oven in no time. While it baked, I enjoyed the company of my guests without being bound to the stove. I added a teaspoon of minced Jalapeño, since my family, especially my husband, likes hot peppers. I am saving this recipe for the upcoming busy holidays! - Kris, Smithtown, N.Y.
very quick and easy, and the nutritional stats weren't too bad for me, but I made it 6 servings instead of four. Nice and filling, and even good cold this morning for breakfast. It did take me a little longer than 25 minutes, but only a couple of minutes to get my eggs to set, and the top to be nicely browned. I do think my oven runs a little hot at 400 so that may have helped. The creators oven may have also run hot.
Very good recipe. Both my husband and I enjoyed it. Will make this recipe often. I cut the recipe in half and used a loaf pan. Worked out well.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Ham >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Ham Recipes >
- Low Carb Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >