Oven Denver Omelet Recipe
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs and cream. Stir in the cheese, ham, green pepper and onion. Pour into a greased 9-in. square baking dish.
- Bake at 400° for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Oven Denver Omelet(25)
Sort By :
This was pretty good. I felt it could use more flavor, so would likely add a dash of cayenne pepper or hot sauce if I made it again. Mine also took 10 - 15 minutes longer to bake.
Have been eyeing this recipe for awhile. Finally made it today and it was a big hit. Absolutely on the keep list.
I tried this last night. I did not have ham so I used cooked bacon. It turned out great! My family loved it.
Super easy and quick. Did it in an 8x11 pan turned out great. Love the fact you can change up the ad ins and make it different every time.
Super easy and tasty dish! Can be changed up to whatever additions you want to put in it. It did take longer to bake, though, about forty minutes. But the prep was fast and gave time to do other things while it was cooking. This would be perfect for overnight or unexpected guests.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Ham >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >