Oven Denver Omelet Recipe
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs and cream. Stir in the cheese, ham, green pepper and onion. Pour into a greased 9-in. square baking dish.
- Bake at 400° for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Oven Denver Omelet
Sort By :
"was half and half cream"
"This was really good! I doubled the recipe for a 9x13 pan and it only took about 10 more minutes to cook. I think I'll just use milk next time as the half and half seemed to add a slightly sweet flavor for some strange reason. Maybe that was just the half and half I used."
"I always use fat free half and half and cheese. Always comes out great."
"My adult kids really enjoyed this recipe for brunch. It did take about 35 minutes to bake in my oven. . . was not close to done at 20 minutes. The other thing I would recommend is to GENEROUSLY grease your pan before putting in the egg mixture. Mine stuck some despite pre-greasing. Good recipe, though, and I will make again. Thanks."
"Delicious & quick! Doubled the recipe for a 9x13 pan to feed our whole family. Used half 2% milk & half "half & half." Had no leftovers. Served with the orange smoothies that this recipe was coupled with in the original issue of TOH in 1998. Both are "keepers" for our family!"