- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs and cream. Stir in the cheese, ham, green pepper and onion. Pour into a greased 9-in. square baking dish.
- Bake at 400° for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Oven Denver Omelet
"Made this for a breakfast for my husband and I this morning. Very good its a keeper."
"Easy to make, and you can variety of ingredients. Very good, family loves it"
"Very easy to make the only thing was I had to cook it an additional 10 minutes total 35 minutes half of it was still runny ."
"It was easy to make and my guests throughly enjoyed it and asked for the recipe."
"made this for the first time this morning. awesome!"
"made it with four eggs and adjusted for it-my husband and I really thought it was very good- will make again"
"I am not sure why this recipe is getting such good reviews!?? This was dry & spongy in texture. This does not even come close to a regular omelette cooked in a skillet on the stiove-top. I will not make this oven omelette again."
"Great way to make omelets for a crowd or family! You can easily change up the meats or add some favorite veggies to suit your families taste!"