- 5 medium oranges or 10 clementines
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 to 2 teaspoons orange flower water or orange juice
- Cut a thin slice from the top and bottom of each orange; stand orange upright on a cutting board. With a knife, cut off peel and outer membrane from oranges. Cut crosswise into 1/2-in. slices.
- Arrange orange slices on a serving platter; sprinkle with pomegranate seeds. In a small bowl, mix honey and orange flower water; drizzle over fruit. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forOrange Pomegranate Salad with Honey
"I used orange extract and that made it too bitter. Maybe I'll try just plain orange juice again. I wasn't that impressed with the salad other than it was very pretty."
"This was a fun one to try with my young daughter who loves both clementines and pomegranates. It had some great color, but the taste didn't work for us. We used orange juice and honey for our drizzle, and I think it was the honey that didn't mix well with the other flavors. It might still make a great side but without the drizzle."