Orange-Drizzled Grape Tartlets Recipe
Sugar cookie dough and cream cheese make it easy to build a crunchy, tangy tartlet featuring lush seasonal grapes. —Julie Sterchi, Jackson, Missouri
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 3/4 cup green grapes, halved
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- Cut cookie dough into twelve slices, about 3/4 inch thick. On ungreased baking sheets, pat each slice to form 1/2-in. thick circles. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and vanilla until blended. Spread over cookie crusts. Top with grapes.
- In a microwave-safe dish, microwave marmalade, covered, on high for 15-20 seconds or until warmed. Drizzle over grapes. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Orange-Drizzled Grape Tartlets in Taste of Home June/July 2012, p79
Reviews for Orange-Drizzled Grape Tartlets(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 14, 2012
The only problem I had was that the cookies got soggy after a while. Not sure what to do about that.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easter Desserts >
- Easter Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Fruit Pie Recipes >
- Fruit Tart Recipes >
- Mother's Day Dessert Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >
- Pie Baking >