Star-Spangled Fruit Tart
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 10 min. + cooling
- 1 tube (18 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough, softened
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup halved fresh strawberries
- Press cookie dough onto an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and extract until smooth. Spread over crust. In center of tart, arrange berries in the shape of a star; add a berry border. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 213 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 177mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Jul 4, 2014
Fantastic recipe, easy, fun to decorate...fun to eat!!
Jul 2, 2013
This recipe is fabulous! It was fun & easy. I would definitely recommend it and will make it again!
May 28, 2013
Everyone loves this and somewhat healthyWith fruit
May 9, 2013
This is the most requested recipe when I have a family get together .They love,love,love it !!!!!
Jul 3, 2012
for those of you who are having trouble making a star design . just go on internet print out large star pattern cut it out ,lay on middle of pizza pan gentlly you do not have to push it down and out line with blue berries then gentley take off star pattern and fill with strawberries. whaalaa a perfect star.
Jul 2, 2012
Loved it!!! not too sweet, very pretty/ festive and loved all the fruit!
Jul 1, 2012
this is super yummy but how do you get perfect star points? i cant for the life of me draw a perfect star.
Jul 1, 2012
this is super yummmyy but how do you get such a perfect star? mine arent equal on all sides please give me tips thanks!
Jan 21, 2012
i always get great comment when i make this! i usually make it in a rectangular cookie sheet and put the berries in a flag pattern, its a hit!
Jan 15, 2012
Delicious, festive, and easy to make.