- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, baking powder and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in oats.
- Shape into 1-1/2-in. balls. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 1 minute before removing to wire racks. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews for Oatmeal Cinnamon Cookies
Sort By :
"Love this cookie. I substitute 1/3 cup of unsweetened applesauce for 1/3 cup butter. Cuts the fat & makes a softer cookie."
"The taste itself was quite good, but they came out flat and just a little bit burnt. Reading from the other comments here, I think I should've added some extra flour."
"These were delish...but I will try with margarine or shortening next time. Mine were crisp, not chewy...am at 2500 feet so maybe that was a factor..."
"Wonderful chewy and crispy cookie. loved it with hot cocoa."
"These were awsome cookies,little chewy and crunch and I love the cinnamon,also added a hint of fresh nutmeg.Connie Clifton ,Brick N.J."