- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2-3/4 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Toasted coconut
- In a large bowl, whisk the pudding mixes, milk and extract for 2 minutes. Fold in whipped topping and coconut.
- Pour into the crust. Sprinkle with toasted coconut. Chill until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for No-Cook Coconut Pie
Sort By :
"This was so very easy and delicious. I did change the recipe a little. First I used a gluten free graham crust. Then I used one vanilla pudding and one coconut pudding and I left out the coconut extract (it just seemed easier). It was so good even my little children ate it. In fact we were all fighting over the last two pieces. I would make this for company or even to bring to my mother in laws house. That says a lot."
"I don't use the coconut extract, I use vanilla. I added a heaping cup of grated coconut to the pudding before folding in the frozen whipped topping. I think I will follow another reviewer's suggestion and use Dream Whip next time, sounds good!"
"Easy and great pie. The first time i made this pie, I substituted Dream Whip for the frozen whipped topping. I later made it with the whipped topping and found the Dream Whip makes the pie a lot richer. Thanks for the great recipe."
"So quick, So good."
"would the calorie count go down if I used sugar free pudding?"