- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2-3/4 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Toasted coconut
- In a large bowl, whisk the pudding mixes, milk and extract for 2 minutes. Fold in whipped topping and coconut.
- Pour into the crust. Sprinkle with toasted coconut. Chill until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for No-Cook Coconut Pie
Sort By :
"i'm not from the USA but would to make this i'm in the UK what do i need"
"Made for my father-in-law who adores coconut cream pie. Excellent recipe....easy to put together, tasty and well received by all. Will be making again for sure. Thanks for posting!"
"I made this pie for my family. Coconut is one of their favorite pies and this one was really delicious.It is just the perfect pie for hot summer nights when you don't want to heat the kitchen up baking a pie in the oven. I have it marked as a keeper!"
"This was so very easy and delicious. I did change the recipe a little. First I used a gluten free graham crust. Then I used one vanilla pudding and one coconut pudding and I left out the coconut extract (it just seemed easier). It was so good even my little children ate it. In fact we were all fighting over the last two pieces. I would make this for company or even to bring to my mother in laws house. That says a lot."
"I don't use the coconut extract, I use vanilla. I added a heaping cup of grated coconut to the pudding before folding in the frozen whipped topping. I think I will follow another reviewer's suggestion and use Dream Whip next time, sounds good!"