- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2-3/4 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Toasted coconut
- In a large bowl, whisk the pudding mixes, milk and extract for 2 minutes. Fold in whipped topping and coconut.
- Pour into the crust. Sprinkle with toasted coconut. Chill until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for No-Cook Coconut Pie
"This is delish ! Followed recipe exactly and it was soooo yummy I'll be making more for sure !!"
"Please correct the size of the box of pudding. It should be 1.4 oz. Not 3.4 oz."
"i'm not from the USA but would to make this i'm in the UK what do i need"
"Made for my father-in-law who adores coconut cream pie. Excellent recipe....easy to put together, tasty and well received by all. Will be making again for sure. Thanks for posting!"
"I made this pie for my family. Coconut is one of their favorite pies and this one was really delicious.It is just the perfect pie for hot summer nights when you don't want to heat the kitchen up baking a pie in the oven. I have it marked as a keeper!"