- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2-3/4 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Toasted coconut
- In a large bowl, whisk the pudding mixes, milk and extract for 2 minutes. Fold in whipped topping and coconut.
- Pour into the crust. Sprinkle with toasted coconut. Chill until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as No-Cook Coconut Pie in Taste of Home February/March 1994, p13
Reviews for No-Cook Coconut Pie(3)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review