- 1/3 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- In a small bowl, combine the peanut butter, honey and vanilla. Stir in the milk powder, oats and graham cracker crumbs. Shape into 1-in. balls. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 15 treats.
Reviews for No-Bake Peanut Butter Treats
Sort By :
You will want to DOUBLE this recipe!! It is so great. I did change it a little-- used chocolate protein powder instead of powdered milk. Adding the addition of "chocolate-i-ness" made it taste like a true peanut butter cup! Instead of rolling into balls, the double recipe fits nicely into a 9x9 square pan. Great straight out of fridge or out of a lunch box. Yummy!
just made them; used granola instead of cracker crumbs (did not have)--- the dough was have eaten before I could roll them!!! very very good!
Made the recipe exactly as directed and my family loved them on our Canadian Thanksgiving table:)
I've made these before and rolled them in cocoa to dust them.
we had something similar in my school, but they used corn flakes instead of oats or Rice Crispies. delish as I remember it.