- 3 eggs
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cans (one 15-1/4 ounces, one 8-3/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and cream. Add corn and butter. Combine the remaining ingredients; stir into corn mixture. Pour into a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-55 minutes or until set and golden brown. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Nick's Corn Pudding
Sort By :
I too have made this for years and its a family favorite during holidays. After trying other recipes, this one is a keeper! I double this recipe for family gatherings and bake in a 13 x 9 inch pan. I'd almost eat the whole thing myself! Its the only recipe I use unless I want to make a Mexican corn casserole when making a Mexican theme meal. Still, this is the ultimate! Enjoy
I have been looking for an outstanding corn pudding recipe for a couple of years--and this is IT!! Rich, creamy, tasty, easy, and a definite keeper!! I have tossed all of my other corn pudding recipes and will be making this one from now on! I did add 1 1/2 Tb of Bourbon to recipe since I enjoy the flavor it adds, but it is definitely just an option. This recipe rocks!!
I have been making this recipe for years. I found it in the Taste of Home magazine back in about 1999 or 2000. Just like other reviewers, I was looking for a corn pudding recipe that didn't use creamed corn or Jiffy corn muffin mix. This is the only corn pudding recipe that I ever make.
Thank you so much for this wonderful recipe!
What an incredibly easy corn pudding! My search was for a corn pudding that didn't require creamed corn, which I rarely buy, and I was pleasantly surprised with this keeper. My 6 year old ate heaping platefuls of this. This recipe has a couple of bonuses in that it doesn't require too watchful an eye and no in-between stirring like others I've used.
I have been looking for a really good corn pudding recipe for a long time.... one that didn't use a corn muffin mix. This is it!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Casserole Side Dish Recipes >
- Corn Pudding >
- Corn Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Pudding Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Dessert Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Side Dish Recipes >