These yummy treats, with a peanut butter cup inside, were handed down to me from my mother. They're perfect for holidays or any special occasion. —Mary Ann Dell, Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
- 1/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 5 teaspoons butter, melted
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons beaten egg
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 miniature peanut butter cups
- In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Press onto the bottoms of six paper-lined muffin cups; set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and flour until smooth. Add egg and vanilla; beat on low speed just until combined. Place a peanut butter cup in the center of each muffin cup; fill with cream cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until center is set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Miniature Peanut Butter Cheesecakes in Cooking for 2 Winter 2009, p31
Reviews for Miniature Peanut Butter Cheesecakes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review