- 1/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 5 teaspoons butter, melted
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons beaten egg
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 6 miniature peanut butter cups
- In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Press onto the bottoms of six paper-lined muffin cups; set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and flour until smooth. Add egg and vanilla; beat on low speed just until combined. Place a peanut butter cup in the center of each muffin cup; fill with cream cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until center is set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Miniature Peanut Butter Cheesecakes
Sort By :
"I just made these this evening. Quick and easy to make. I did cut the peanut butter cups into quarters and chilled them before removing from the liners. Thanks for the suggestions. One is pretty filling. I may add a decorative garnish to the top."
"I think that the next time I make these I will chop up the mini peanut butter cups and add a little more egg or less flour so that I will have a little more cheesecake so that the liners are filled fuller. I did double the recipe last time and will do again next time."
"These were a hit with my husband. Very easy to make and they came out of the paper liners very easily after I had chilled them in the refrigerator. Next time I think I will cut up the miniatures and maybe cut down a little on the flour and/or add a little more cream cheese or egg since the batter was really stiff. I had fun with the 2 Tablespoons of beaten eggs - turn out to be not quite one large egg well beaten. Will keep this one in my recipe box and share with my family. Thanks."
"Though these tasted ok, I had a few problems with them. First there wasn't nearly enough batter to cover the reeses which would have looked better. Secondly, my cheesecakes didn't come out of their wrappers so easily, so mostly we just ended up eating the cheesecake and the reese cup and not the graham crust."