- 1-1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 quarts water
- 1-1/4 cups uncooked orzo pasta
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Rub pork with pepper; cut into 1-in. cubes. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add pork; cook and stir 8-10 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, bring water to a boil. Stir in orzo and salt; cook, uncovered, 8 minutes. Stir in spinach; cook 45-60 seconds longer or until orzo is tender and spinach is wilted. Drain.
- Add tomatoes to pork; heat through. Stir in orzo mixture and cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Mediterranean Pork and Orzo
Sort By :
LIght, satisfying and tasty.
so-just reading the recipe said bland to me. might work as written if the pork was grilled. me? i used greek seasoning instead of salt and lemon pepper . it was good. next time i'll try different seasonings and maybe a different cheese.
I thought it was ok; hubby thought it was bland. Could use more flavor. Maybe marinate the meat, use chicken or beef instead of pork....which can be dry and tasteless.
Easy to make and very tasty!!