Maple Cream Bonbons Recipe
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons maple flavoring
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, sugar and maple flavoring until smooth. Stir in walnuts. Shape into 1-in. balls; place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Freeze until firm.
- In a microwave , melt chips; stir until smooth. Dip balls in chocolate; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate until set. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 5 dozen.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Maple Cream Bonbons
Sort By :
These are excellent and indeed very easy to make! I guess I was overly generous in coating them as I ran out of the melted chocolate to the point where I could have used almost double. Ooops.
Very tasty, a good addition to my candy collection
These are really good, and easy. My mom loves maple flavored treats, I made these for mother's day and she loved them.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Candy Recipes >
- Chocolate Candy Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >