Mandarin Pork Roast Recipe
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bone-in pork loin roast (about 5 pounds)
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 6 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2-1/4 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Combine rosemary, garlic and pepper; rub over roast. Place roast, fat side up, on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours.
- Arrange oranges over roast. Combine glaze ingredients; brush over roast. Bake 30 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 160°, brushing often with glaze. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Mandarin Pork Roast
Sort By :
"I love to make this for company! It makes a beautiful presentation."
"3/30/2013 I made this Pork Roast, All I can say is O.M.G. It is a must try Recipe.If you fallow it ,You can't go wrong!My boyfriend & I feel in love .It was so good!!! Then we had it 2 days latre!!! WOW... I took some to work today & shared with 2 of my coworked's. I had to share it. We will be making this one again & taking it out to our race track for dinner one night! Thank-You."
"This recipe is wonderful, I've made it several times. I always use a pork loin (no bone). And, if you don't have mandarins, don't worry, it's just as good without them."
"i have made this recipe for years, it's easy enough for week night meals but special enough for sunday dinner, my kids fight over the last piece !!"
"Very tasty and easy to prepare. I did bake it covered for and hour and a half and it was not tender so I baked it uncovered for another hour before adding the oranges and sauce. It had a nice flavor."