- 8 ounces uncooked spiral pasta
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 3/4 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup sliced turkey pepperoni (about 1-1/2 ounces)
- Cook pasta according to package directions. In a small saucepan, combine cornstarch and water until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in the Parmesan cheese, vinegar, oil, oregano, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Drain pasta; rinse in cold water
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Add pasta and dressing; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 7 servings.
Reviews for Makeover Pizza Pasta Salad
Sort By :
"I added chopped red, yellow and orange peppers. My whole family liked this salad."
"Instead of fresh tomatoes, used canned diced."
"most excellent- even in winter- my husband thought it was the best tasting "sauce" for pasta salad. I added cucumbers as they needed to be eaten; and the tomatoes added a delicious sweetness. Thank you~"
"What a yummy, unique salad! I left out the cheddar cheese and used all mozzarella cheese and it tasted great!~ Theresa"