- 1 tube (7-1/2 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (10 biscuits)
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 10 slices pepperoni
- 3/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Flatten each biscuit into a 3-in. circle and press into a greased muffin cup. Combine the tomato sauce and Italian seasoning; spoon 1 teaspoonful into each cup. Top each with a slice of pepperoni and about 1 tablespoon of cheese.
- Bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews forLunch Box Pizzas
"I love the idea of pizza muffins. I have even packed them to take on vacation! They're the perfect bite."
"So easy and tastey"
"Great treat for play date lunches!!!"
"So easy and the kids love them!"
"WOW! I made these with pilsbury flaky rolls. They're amazing. Yum!"
"I am going to try this but years ago when my kids were small, we did this with English muffins cut in half. Went over big then too."
"This is so good!! We eat it all the time. They are great because they are so simple to make!"
"These freeze well and then can be zapped for 30 - 45 sec. to reheat from frozen."
"These are AMAZING!"