Pigs in a blanket aren't just for children anymore! Enjoy a version for grown ups. &Crystal Schlueter, Northglenn, CO
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 3 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 round (8 ounces) Camembert cheese
- 18 miniature smoked sausages
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- Preheat oven to 425°. Unfold puff pastry. Cut each pastry into nine squares. Cut each square into two triangles. In a small bowl, mix jam and mustard; spread over triangles. Cut cheese in half crosswise; cut each half into nine wedges.
- Top each triangle with a cheese piece and a sausage. Fold pastry over sausage and cheese; press to seal. Place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. In a small bowl, whisk egg with water. Brush over pastries. Bake 15-17 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Little Pigs in a Hammock in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2016, p11
Reviews for Little Pigs in a Hammock
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review