Lemon Chiffon Blueberry Dessert Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 24 squares)
- 1-1/3 cups sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blueberries, divided
- 1 package (3 ounces) lemon gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 packages (one 8 ounces, one 3 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, 1/3 cup sugar and butter. Set aside 2 tablespoons for topping. Press the remaining crumb mixture into a 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Sprinkle with 1 cup blueberries.
- In a small bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; cool. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar. Add vanilla; mix well. Slowly add dissolved gelatin. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over blueberries. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or until set. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Lemon Chiffon Blueberry Dessert(4)
Sort By :
What a wonderful dessert! I added more blueberries, as one cup wasn't enough for a 13x9" pan, plus I made a design on the top using more blueberries to add to the presentation. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've just talked myself into another serving :)
I made this for a party at work and it went over great! When I made this, I used two (2) premade graham cracker crusts instead. Made it easy to transport and I didn't need to worry about getting my container back.
1 of my kids asks for this instead of cake on his bday!
What leftovers? We didn't have any at our fellowship and many happy people asked me what was in this tasty dessert. It took longer than 25 minutes to prepare, more like 1 hour, and I used boxed graham cracker crumbs. A couple of the directions are missing, but from the picture, it looks like you sprinkle the reserved crumb mixture over the chiffon and dot with the 1/2 cup of blueberries. Very good and I'll make it repeatedly!!!!!
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Blueberry Desserts >
- Blueberry Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- July 4th Desserts >
- July 4th Recipes >
- Labor Day Desserts >
- Labor Day Recipes >