Layered Chocolate Pudding Dessert Recipe
"This Layered Pudding Dessert is cool, creamy and chocolaty. It's chocolate, so what's not to like?", says Carma Blosser from Livermore, Colorado.
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup whipped topping, divided
- 2/3 cup cold 2% milk
- 3 tablespoons instant chocolate pudding mix
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, pecans and butter; press into an ungreased 5-3/4-in. x 3-in. x 2-in. loaf pan. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until crust is lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth; fold in 1/2 cup whipped topping. Spread over crust.
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Spread over cream cheese mixture. Spread with remaining whipped topping. Chill until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Layered Pudding Dessert in Cooking for 2 Summer 2008, p21
Reviews for Layered Chocolate Pudding Dessert(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2010
This sounds and looks so yummy==BUT 692 CALORIES per serving is a lot==are you sure that is right??
Reviewed Feb. 23, 2010
Sounds great but I haven't made it yet. What's holding me back is 692 calories per serving. Can that be right?
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Pudding >
- Chocolate Pudding Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Desserts for Two >