- 2 cups fresh pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients; transfer to an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 250° for 45-50 minutes or until lightly browned and dry, stirring occasionally. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2 cups.
Reviews for Kids' Favorite Pumpkin Seeds
Sort By :
I never roasted pumpkin seeds before - something my Mom always did though - and this was super tasty. The worster sauce/garlic combo is perfect!
I have tried to make pumpkin seeds the last few years and they NEVER turned out ...until now. This recipe rocks! I highly recommend it.
Just made these seeds! Very yummy and easy!!! Will make again!
I hadn't made or eaten roasted pumpkin seeds since I was a kid, but for some reason this year I was hungry for them. I looked at a ton of different seed recipes and finally decided this one looked the tastiest. Made the recipe as written, (including not rinsing the seeds). We LOVED these - they have such a bold, yummy taste! Even with the cayenne, they aren't too spicy at all. I wouldn't be worried about serving it to kids like others have mentioned. I highly recommend this recipe!