- 1 package (3 ounces) cherry gelatin
- 3 cups boiling water, divided
- 2 cups cold water, divided
- 1 package (3 ounces) lime gelatin
- 1 package (3 ounces) orange gelatin
- 1 cup DOLE Canned Pineapple Juice
- 1 package (3 ounces) lemon gelatin
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 36 ladyfingers
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Citrus slices and fresh mint, optional
- In a small bowl, dissolve cherry gelatin in 1 cup boiling water; stir in 1/2 cup cold water. Pour into a 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan coated with cooking spray. Repeat with lime and orange gelatin, using two more loaf pans. Refrigerate until firm, about 1-1/2 hours.
- In a small saucepan, bring pineapple juice to a boil. Stir in lemon gelatin and sugar until dissolved. Stir in remaining cold water. Refrigerate until syrupy, about 45 minutes. Meanwhile, line the sides and bottom of a 9-in. springform pan with ladyfingers; set aside.
- Cut cherry, lime and orange gelatin into 1/2-in. cubes. Pour lemon gelatin mixture into a large bowl; fold in whipped topping. Gently fold in gelatin cubes. Pour into prepared pan. Refrigerate until set. Garnish with citrus and mint if desired. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews for Jeweled Gelatin Torte
Sort By :
"My mother made this and it didn't set. I was not solid, it fell apart. Taste was great.. Not sure what she did to have it fall like that?"
"Love this recipe. I usually make in the summer at the campground. So easy to prepare and everyone has room for Jello."
"This is in response to a preview comment. You make this in a 9in springform pan as it says in the directions. They are easy to find in almost any store."
"What kind of pan do you put this in?"
"can sub jelly roll slices around the edge instead of ladyfingers."