Cherry Gelatin Supreme
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2 cups water, divided
- 1 package (3 ounces) cherry gelatin
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 package (3 ounces) lemon gelatin
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- In a large saucepan, bring 1 cup water to a boil. Stir in cherry gelatin until dissolved. Stir in pie filling. Pour into an 11x7-in. dish. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
- In a small saucepan, bring remaining water to a boil. Stir in lemon gelatin until dissolved. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Beat in lemon gelatin and pineapple. Cover and refrigerate for 45 minutes.
- Fold in the marshmallows and whipped cream. Spoon over cherry layer; sprinkle with pecans. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 248 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 24mg cholesterol, 101mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 7, 2017
IF I DONT HAVE LEMON GELATIN WHAT CAN BE SUBSTITUTED
Jul 1, 2015
My mom use to make this recipe, too. I think I'll make it for this holiday week-end. It was delicious!
May 18, 2012
very tasty. will be making this again
Jul 24, 2011
Where is the Ingredients List?
Dec 23, 2010
This is one of the best jello recipes!
Dec 25, 2009
Very good. Nice creamy and not to sweet. Will make this again.