Instant Spiced Tea Recipe
For a fun holiday hostess gift, pour this festive blend into a decorated 12-ounce jelly jar. The recipe, from field editor Shirley Heston of Pickerington, Ohio, makes enough to fill two jars.
- 2 cups orange breakfast drink mix
- 1 cup unsweetened instant tea
- 1/3 cup sweetened lemonade drink mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Store in an airtight container.
- For one serving: Pour 1 cup boiling water into a mug; stir in 1 tablespoon tea mix until dissolved. Yield: 3 cups mix (48 servings).
Originally published as Instant Spiced Tea in Taste of Home December/January 2006, p23
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Beverages >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Gift Recipes >
- Hot Beverages >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >
- Potluck Beverage Recipes >
- Potluck Recipes >