Homemade Fish Sticks Recipe
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 3/4 pound cod fillets, cut into 1-inch strips
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- Place flour and egg in separate shallow bowls. In another shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs and seasonings. Dip fish in flour, then egg, then roll in the crumb mixture.
- Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Spritz fish sticks with butter-flavored spray. Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, turning once. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Homemade Fish Sticks(9)
Sort By :
I added zest of 1 lemon too then bread crumbs (and I used panko) and I added lemon juice of said lemon to the egg mixture came out amazing and now my 5yr old won't eat frozen fish sticks any more lol
Taste of Home--Did you really change her recipe??? How disappointing.
Made exactly as written with Panko breadcrumbs. Will double the breading next time as I like a lot of covering.
Awesome! A sophisticated version of a childhood treat! We loved them!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Fish >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >