- 1-1/2 cups blanched almonds
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 egg white
- 1-1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Almond Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place almonds in a food processor; cover and process until smooth. Add the confectioners' sugar, egg white, extract and salt; cover and process until smooth.
- Divide almond paste into 1/2-cup portions; place in airtight containers. Refrigerate for up to 1 month or freeze for up to 3 months. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Reviews for Homemade Almond Paste
Sort By :
"I've never used Almond Paste , just heard the name of it. I Love almonds and eat them every day. Can this be used as a spread on toast. Or is Almond Paste basically used as an ingredient in other recipes, such as desserts ?"
"i do alot of recipes and one thing i dont have is a food processor what do you do when it calls for one for the recipes"
"Would Ms. Childs risk this Bear Claw thing? I think not. I'd love to sit down and have some tho.Velda"