- 1 Eggland's Best Egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into 1-in. balls.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown meatballs; drain. Place in a 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Combine the sauce ingredients. Pour over meatballs. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until meatballs are no longer pink. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Reviews for Holiday Appetizer Meatballs(19)
Sort By :
These are very good. I replaced the sugar with brown sugar. Made the flavor very rich.
Yum! These were so good. To make them lower carb, I used Splenda instead of sugar and it was really good. I put them into a slow cooker and it make them so good.
I've made this recipe several times since I found in last fall, and we just love it. Yesterday, since I was only making a half batch, I just added the sauce to the skillet, covered it and cooked on low until the meatballs were done.
I took these to a Christmas Eve Party, everyone loved the meatballs, they were so tasty.
Great recipe! My husband and kids loved them as well. I will definitely make them again. They will be great to take to church, too.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Beef Appetizers >
- Beef Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Ground Beef Meatball Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Meat Appetizers >
- Meatball Appetizers >