- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 3/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a greased 10-in. quiche dish or pie plate, layer the ham, Swiss cheese, bacon, cheddar cheese, onion and green pepper. Place the remaining ingredients in blender in the order given; cover and process for 35-40 seconds. Pour over the meat, cheese and vegetables; do not stir.
- Bake, uncovered at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until set and lightly browned. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Ham 'n' Cheese Pie
Sort By :
"We loved this pie and I'll make it again. I used Mozzarella, because I didn't have Swiss, cheese and red bell pepper instead of green (sweeter and great color). I had no idea what "biscuit/baking mix" is so I mixed up the ingredients in Bisquick and added a little canola oil which just added fat to the baked pie. It worked well enough, but I'll probably add more flour next time. I'd also use 3 eggs instead of 2. This recipe is a keeper! CA Coast Mom"
"Very picky husband. He ate it for 3 meals in row. That means it's a definite keeper!"