- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 4 English muffins, split and toasted
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into four patties.
- Grill burgers, covered, over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear. Top burgers with cheese; cover and grill 2-3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve on muffins with pizza sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Grilled Pizza Burgers
Sort By :
"Made these for dinner tonight! I added a few pepperoni slices to the top the added cheese! Great burger and family loved them!"
"I loved this recipe and will definitely make again! Check out my full review here: http://heatskitchen.blogspot.com/2014/03/pizza-burgers.html"
"This was great!!! Made it my Foreman!"
"Big hit with DH, DS, and I. Really yummy!!"
"In spite of the high sodium, it is still a keeper. I used fresh rosemary, basil as well as the fresh parsley. Very tasty!!!"