Green Beans With Walnuts Recipe
- 1-1/2 pounds fresh green beans, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place beans in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Cook, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
- In a large skillet over medium heat; cook walnuts in oil for 1-2 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Add beans, garlic, seasoned salt and pepper. Cook until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Green Beans With Walnuts(2)
Sort By :
Great recipe! It uses everyday ingredients to create an elegant and easy recipe. We served it with Broiled Parmesan tilapia, but the flavors would pair well with a number of main dishes. This is a keeper!
I made this along with Parmisan Baked Cod. Hubby said it was better than a restaurant. Wow! Very easy and quick.