Green Beans Amandine Recipe
- 1 pound fresh or frozen green beans, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt, optional
- Place beans in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, cook almonds in butter over low heat. Stir in lemon juice and seasoned salt if desired. Add beans and heat through. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Green Beans Amandine(4)
Sort By :
GREAT FLAVOR, EASY TO MAKE. WILL DO IT AGAIN.
substituted chicken broth for the water. Drained, added honey roasted almonds and a little lemon zest~
These are easy to make and so delicious - a definite keeper!
Very good and super easy. A nice change of pace from plain green beans.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Almond Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Green Bean Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Low Sodium Side Dishes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >