- 1 cup warm 2% milk (70° to 80°)
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3-1/2 cups bread flour
- 2-1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 egg white
- Additional honey, optional
- In bread machine pan, place the first eight ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select dough setting (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed.)
- When cycle is completed, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface. Punch down; cover and let rest for 10 minutes. Divide into 24 pieces; shape each into a ball. Place 12 balls each in two greased 8-in. square baking pans. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- For glaze, combine the sugar, butter, honey and egg white; drizzle over dough. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Brush with additional honey if desired. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Golden Honey Pan Rolls
Sort By :
"Excellent rolls! I'm not a big fall of glazed rolls, so I've made them with and without the glaze, and they're wonderful either way."
"love this recipe and so did everyone else!"
"Did this recipe without a bread machine and it was wonderful. Very awesome rolls."
"Don't have a bread machine. Can you give us a recipe for doing the dough manually."
"I don have bread machine, how can manage to make the dough?"