Golden Honey Pan Rolls Recipe
- 1 cup warm 2% milk (70° to 80°)
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3-1/2 cups bread flour
- 2-1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 egg white
- Additional honey, optional
- In bread machine pan, place the first eight ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select dough setting (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed.)
- When cycle is completed, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface. Punch down; cover and let rest for 10 minutes. Divide into 24 pieces; shape each into a ball. Place 12 balls each in two greased 8-in. square baking pans. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- For glaze, combine the sugar, butter, honey and egg white; drizzle over dough. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Brush with additional honey if desired. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Golden Honey Pan Rolls
Sort By :
"love this recipe and so did everyone else!"
"Did this recipe without a bread machine and it was wonderful. Very awesome rolls."
"Don't have a bread machine. Can you give us a recipe for doing the dough manually."
"I don have bread machine, how can manage to make the dough?"
"These rolls are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! My family LOVES them!! They don't need butter and they just melt in your mouth right out of the oven!! 10 stars in my book!! Thank you for the fantastic recipe!! =)"