Golden Honey Pan Rolls Recipe
- 1 cup warm 2% milk (70° to 80°)
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3-1/2 cups bread flour
- 2-1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 egg white
- Additional honey, optional
- In bread machine pan, place the first eight ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select dough setting (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed.)
- When cycle is completed, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface. Punch down; cover and let rest for 10 minutes. Divide into 24 pieces; shape each into a ball. Place 12 balls each in two greased 8-in. square baking pans. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- For glaze, combine the sugar, butter, honey and egg white; drizzle over dough. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Brush with additional honey if desired. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Golden Honey Pan Rolls
Sort By :
"These rolls are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! My family LOVES them!! They don't need butter and they just melt in your mouth right out of the oven!! 10 stars in my book!! Thank you for the fantastic recipe!! =)"
"With 33 five star ratings, you don't really need one more, but here it is. The bread machine makes this easy as well as delicious. Everyone will think you have amazing kitchen skills!"
"wonderful recipe that gets eaten up every time I make it. I get requests to make these at every family get together!"
"these roll's are great i can see why they were contest winning!Lite and fluffy a little bit of heaven LOL"
"these are delicious, the honey glaze makes them special, and the recipe is easy and foolproof. Great for holiday dinners, Im making these as I write, for TG dinner today."