- 2 pounds sweet potatoes or 2 cans (15-3/4 ounces each) sweet potatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- If using fresh sweet potatoes, place in a large saucepan or Dutch oven; cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook 25-40 minutes or until tender. Drain; cool slightly and peel. Cut into chunks.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place sweet potatoes in a 2-qt. baking dish. In a small saucepan, combine butter, syrup, brown sugar and cinnamon; bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Pour over potatoes.
- Bake, uncovered, 30-40 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Glazed Sweet Potatoes
Sort By :
"Doubled the glaze recipe, and then I never stirred it once I poured it on the potatoes. I basted it so the potatoes wouldn't break apart. Came out beautiful and everyone LOVED it!"
"Very tasty and my boys love it."
"Very good!! My family loved it and it was very easy to make. :-)"
"These were amazing!! I will surely be making them again!"
"I have made this several times and they are often requested! They reheat well too!"