I serve this dip in a clean plastic pumpkin at all of our fall church gatherings. It's a nice way to dress up packaged gingersnaps. —Tessie Hughes, Marion, Virginia
Recommended: The Best Cookies for Dunking
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 package (16 ounces) gingersnaps
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and pumpkin pie spice until fluffy. Beat in whipped topping until blended. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with gingersnaps. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Gingersnap Dip in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2002, p133
Reviews forGingersnap Dip
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 15, 2010
"I've been making this dip for years and people seem to really love it!"
Reviewed Mar. 5, 2009
"I have made this dip several times and always get asked to make it again! Very good!jlascherman"