Ginger Orange Squash Recipe
- 2 butternut squash (2 pounds each), peeled and cut into 1-1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh gingerroot
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 teaspoons butter, melted
- Line a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan with foil and coat with cooking spray; set aside. In a large bowl, toss the squash, orange juice concentrate, ginger and pepper. Arrange in a single layer in prepared pan.
- Bake at 375° for 50-55 minutes or until squash is tender, stirring twice. Stir in butter before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Ginger Orange Squash
Sort By :
I'm the butternut squash lover, but the orange juice concentrate was too tangy, so I rinsed some of it off & then it was fine.
This recipe was delicious. The color ads to the
presence of the dish. I loved the tangy ginger and orange flavor. I thought it was very easy to make. It's an attractive and tasty dish.I loved the outcome.
More Recipe Collections
- Butternut Squash Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Low Sodium Side Dishes >