Ginger Dog Biscuits Recipe
Treat your or a friends dog to these holiday bones. These biscuits are soft and with a hint of spices.Megan and Natalie Stanson, Frazeysburg, Ohio
- 4 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 2 cups King Arthur Premium 100% Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/4 cup ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup molasses
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Stir in the water, molasses and oil (dough will be stiff). On a floured surface, roll dough to 1/4-in. thickness. Cut with a 3-in. bone-shaped cookie cutter.
- Place 2-in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 325° for 20-25 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Ginger Dog Biscuits in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2011, p169
Reviews for Ginger Dog Biscuits(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review