- 12 gummy spiders
- 1 vinyl glove
- 1 gallon tropical fruit punch, chilled
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1 quart raspberry sherbet
- Pour water into an ice cube tray; add a gummy spider to each of 12 compartments. Freeze for at least 4 hours. Fill glove with water; tie or seal and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- In a 7-qt. punch bowl, combine punch and soda. Add sherbet and ice cubes. Remove glove from hand-shaped ice; add to punch. Serve immediately. Yield: 32 servings (6 quarts).
Reviews for Ghoul Punch
Sort By :
one can add their own touches and get really creative with this recipe.
I made this for a tween party and the kids loved the punch! They thought the hand ice cube was awesome. Thanks for sharing!
This is very tasty. It was a big hit at my daughter's Halloweeen party. I broke some of the fingers off as I was pulling the glove off-it still looked great-it added to the creepiness.
I wasn't able to find gummy spiders but I did find Gummy body parts that I just dropped in the punch, it wasnt exactly like this one but everyone loved it
this is great for kids and adults, used at a party added flavored vodka,, A HIT
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Beverages >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Easy Halloween Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Halloween Party Recipes >
- Halloween Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Potluck Beverage Recipes >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Punch Recipes >