Because my son's birthday is so close to Halloween, I make this for his party every year. It's always a hit with the kids—they just love it—and there's never any left! —Katheryn Sipos, Canon City, Colorado
- 12 gummy spiders
- 1 vinyl glove
- 1 gallon tropical fruit punch, chilled
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1 quart raspberry sherbet
- Pour water into an ice cube tray; add a gummy spider to each of 12 compartments. Freeze for at least 4 hours. Fill glove with water; tie or seal and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- In a 7-qt. punch bowl, combine punch and soda. Add sherbet and ice cubes. Remove glove from hand-shaped ice; add to punch. Serve immediately. Yield: 32 servings (6 quarts).
Originally published as Ghoul Punch in Simple & Delicious September/October 2008, p37
Reviews for Ghoul Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review