“Here’s one of my favorite dressings. It’s thick, creamy and terrific with greens and vegetables,” relates field editor Lois Taylor Caron of Bainsville, Ontario.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 to 3 anchovy fillets
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- Place the first nine ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth. While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream. Transfer to a small bowl or jar; cover and store in the refrigerator. Yield: 2/3 cup.
Originally published as Garlic Anchovy Salad Dressing in Taste of Home June/July 2006, p12
Reviews for Garlic Anchovy Salad Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review