Funnel Cakes Recipe
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Oil for deep-fat frying
- Confectioners' sugar
- In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add milk, water and vanilla until well blended. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt; beat into egg mixture until smooth. In an electric skillet or deep-fat fryer, heat oil to 375°.
- Cover the bottom of a funnel spout with your finger; ladle 1/2 cup of batter into the funnel. Holding the funnel several inches above the oil, release your finger and move the funnel in a spiral motion until all the batter is released (scraping with a rubber spatula if needed).
- Fry for 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Dust with confectioners' sugar and serve warm. Yield: 8 cakes.
Reviews for Funnel Cakes(8)
Sort By :
This dessert tastes so goood!! I'm going to get ingredients! :3
they are b etter than the fair's
I will make this again. We loved it.
Yum! It was really fun making these. We sprinkled them with cinnamon and sugar!
Tasted great but how do you get it dough to stick together, was like crumbs instead of a funnell cake and I poured it through a funnel.