- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 to 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons cold 2% milk
- 4-1/2 teaspoons instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate fudge frosting
- Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions. Cool on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat the confectioners' sugar, butter, peanut butter, milk and pudding mix until smooth. Spread over brownies. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm. Frost with chocolate fudge frosting just before cutting. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Fudgy Brownies with Peanut Butter Pudding Frosting
Sort By :
"Made these bars for a housewarming party, they were very rich but went over very well. I wish I had doubled the peanut butter layer, made a very thin layer. Would make these again!"
"I made homemade brownies and homemade frosting, but added this peanut butter frosting in between. Awesome flavor!! I will double the frosting next time as the level of peanut butter frosting was pretty sparse. Delicious!"
"These are soooo good I did not frost them I used a chocolate pudding mix and used a 1/4 to a 1/2 cup of peanut butter. I also put chucks of chocolate in the brownies for extra chocolate. took them to Bible study and everyone raved about them. I will make again. Oh I used a dark chocolate brownie mix . Oh sooo Good"
"Can't wait to try it"