Frosted Brownie Pizza Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 to 4 tablespoons milk
- 3/4 cup plain M&M's
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt the butter, chocolate and sugar. Remove from the heat; stir in flour until smooth. Add eggs and beat until smooth. Spread onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool completely.
- For frosting, in a bowl, beat the sugar, peanut butter, vanilla and enough milk to achieve desired spreading consistency. Spread over brownie crust. Top with M&M's, coconut and pecans. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews for Frosted Brownie Pizza
Sort By :
I have made this recipe over and over again since it first appeared in TOH in 1999. Definitely a family favorite! My husband is not a fan of coconut or nuts, so I use M&M's, chocolate chips and colored sugar or sprinkles. I like to color coordinate for the holidays too!