Coffee ice cubes add body to this refreshing drink. What a treat!
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 4-1/2 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup crushed ice
- Whipped topping and additional chocolate syrup, optional
- In a small bowl, dissolve coffee granules in water. Pour into an ice cube tray; freeze.
- In a blender, combine the milk, chocolate syrup and coffee ice cubes. Cover and process until smooth. Add crushed ice; blend. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Garnish with whipped topping and additional chocolate syrup if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Frappe Mocha in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p37
Reviews for Frappe Mocha
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review