- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 4-1/2 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup crushed ice
- Whipped topping and additional chocolate syrup, optional
- In a small bowl, dissolve coffee granules in water. Pour into an ice cube tray; freeze.
- In a blender, combine the milk, chocolate syrup and coffee ice cubes. Cover and process until smooth. Add crushed ice; blend. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Garnish with whipped topping and additional chocolate syrup if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Frappe Mocha
Sort By :
Didn't care for this and the addition of whipped topping and additional chocolate syrup really ups the calories.
I made this just as the recipe said they turned out GREAT. One thing I would do different is add sugar or sweetener if you like you coffee sweet. Other than that like I said they were GREAT.
would have preferred it to be a little thicker, but the flavor was perfect
my family and i thought it tasted too much like coffee and tasted very strong.we ended up puting a lot of chocolate syrup in it
We had this for my birthday get together, and it was the bomb of the party! Gotta love it!!!!