Fluffy Key Lime Pie Recipe
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free lime gelatin
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 2 cartons (6 ounces each) Key lime yogurt
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Whisk in yogurt. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into crust.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until set. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Fluffy Key Lime Pie(168)
Sort By :
Yum, this pie reminds me of my childhood and eating ambrosia salad. I know our family and friends will enjoy it this year at Thanksgiving. I used a Pillsbury pie crust in place of the graham cracker crust. Thanks for sharing ;)
My husband--who doesn't usually like low-fat foods--LOVES this pie. I love it because it's delicious and super easy to make.
Delicious and so easy to make!
Very good & easy.
Absolutely Delicious! It was SO easy to make and turned out just perfect. DEFINITELY will make this over and over!
More Recipe Collections
- Country Woman Desserts >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Irish Desserts >
- Irish Recipes >
- Key Lime Pie Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >