- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free lime gelatin
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 2 cartons (6 ounces each) Key lime yogurt
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Whisk in yogurt. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into crust.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until set. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Fluffy Key Lime Pie
Sort By :
"Very nice and very easy. Can also be modified using different flavors of jello & yogurt."
"I've made this pie twice, so easy to make and they came out flawless and scrumptious. My husband loves the recipe and so do I...this is a definite keeper and our families will be enjoying it in the future! I followed the recipe, but also added a little lime juice to increase the "tang factor.""
"I made this pie today and give it a huge thumbs up. My husband and I both loved this pie. So easy with only 4 ingredients. It makes a great last minute dessert. I highly recommend this pie as a field editor for Taste of Home."
"Well this was a big hit with hubby and I. Made it just as the recipe was printed. Would definitely make it again and again."
"This dessert was a fluffy little piece of lime heaven! I used regular jello and whipped topping as some other reviewers did. This would be a perfect dessert for a summer gathering. It just tastes like summer and is so easy!"