- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Creole mustard
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 packages (12 ounces each) Hawaiian sweet rolls or 24 dinner rolls
- 1-1/2 pounds thinly sliced cooked turkey
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Beat in mustard, ginger, orange peel and horseradish. In another bowl, mix cranberry sauce and green onions.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on roll bottoms. Top with cranberry mixture and turkey; replace tops. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Festive Holiday Sliders in Simple & Delicious December/January 2015
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Festive Holiday Sliders
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review