"To satisfy the chocolate lovers I know, I made some changes to a recipe I clipped from the newspaper," comments Karen Swanson of McHenry, Illinois. "The result is this simple-to-fix cake that always turns out very moist."
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 ounces white baking chocolate
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, sour cream, oil, water and sugar. Beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes; remove from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a microwave, melt the white chocolate; stir until smooth. Drizzle over cake. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Favorite Bundt Cake in Quick Cooking September/October 1999, p44
Reviews for Favorite Bundt Cake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review