Lemon Bundt Cake
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 1 package lemon cake mix (regular size)
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water and oil; beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack for 6-8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, for glaze, in a small bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, butter and orange juice until smooth.
- Remove cake from pan to a serving platter; poke holes in cake with a meat fork. Slowly drizzle with glaze. Cool completely.
Mar 1, 2014
This is a nice and easy recipe that produces great results. It tastes yummy!
Dec 25, 2013
The lemon cake was moist and delicious. However, the glaze didn't work for me. I used a lemon frosting by Duncan Hines.
May 30, 2011
Very good and very easy. I will add some poppy seeds next time to the batter though, and maybe some lemon zest to the glaze. Although the glaze was made with orange juice, I don't see why it couldn't be made with fresh lemon juice instead...
Mar 19, 2011
This was just ok. I would try a different recipe next time I make a lemon cake.
Mar 15, 2011
Yummy, easy to make, very moist, pretty presentation, and several requests for the recipe. Definitely a keeper.
Sep 16, 2010
What a delicious recipe! Yummy!~ Theresa
Mar 14, 2009
This cake was awesome!! It was so easy to make, inexpensive, and it melts in your mouth. Definitely make it again!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.