Lemon Bundt Cake
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 1 package lemon cake mix (regular size)
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water and oil; beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack for 6-8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, for glaze, in a small bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, butter and orange juice until smooth.
- Remove cake from pan to a serving platter; poke holes in cake with a meat fork. Slowly drizzle with glaze. Cool completely.
Mar 1, 2014
This is a nice and easy recipe that produces great results. It tastes yummy!
Dec 25, 2013
The lemon cake was moist and delicious. However, the glaze didn't work for me. I used a lemon frosting by Duncan Hines.
May 30, 2011
Very good and very easy. I will add some poppy seeds next time to the batter though, and maybe some lemon zest to the glaze. Although the glaze was made with orange juice, I don't see why it couldn't be made with fresh lemon juice instead...
Mar 19, 2011
This was just ok. I would try a different recipe next time I make a lemon cake.
Mar 15, 2011
Yummy, easy to make, very moist, pretty presentation, and several requests for the recipe. Definitely a keeper.
Sep 16, 2010
What a delicious recipe! Yummy!~ Theresa
Mar 14, 2009
This cake was awesome!! It was so easy to make, inexpensive, and it melts in your mouth. Definitely make it again!!