- 1/2 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons chopped carrot
- 3 tablespoons chopped peeled cucumber
- 2 tablespoons chopped radishes
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a small bowl, combine the macaroni and vegetables.
- In another bowl, combine the mayonnaise, salt and pepper. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Stir before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Fast Macaroni Salad
Sort By :
"This is a wonderful recipe! If you love the taste of veggies and/or are looking for ways to reduce the salt that often comes with dressings, try this one. Great fresh taste."
"I liked this recipe, but I did do a few things differently. I used a full fat mayo, just because I prefer the taste. I also added chopped ham from one I had boiled. It was delicious and turned this side into a meal for me."
"I grated the carrot and used Miracle Whipsalad dressing (instead of Mayo) which has a sweetness to it. Also added a little more pepper and a wee bit of paprika."
"I made this for the first time this weekend. Because so many of the reviews talked about the dressing not having much flavor, I added celery seed, lemon juice, a little sugar and sour cream to it. Really made it taste great! I made this the night before to enhance the flavors."
"I use this same basic recipe. I add cubed Colby cheese, some chopped onion, leave out the cucumber & carrots. I also add some sugar & a spritz of lemon juice. Gives the dressing a little more flavor."