- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 can (13.4 ounces) dulce de leche or sweetened condensed milk
- 1-1/4 cups Irish whiskey
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Hot brewed coffee or ice cubes
- Pulse all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Stir 1-2 tablespoons into a mug of hot coffee, or pour over ice. Yield: 5 cups.
Originally published as Easy Irish Cream in Breakfast & Brunch Bookazine 2016
Reviews for Easy Irish Cream
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review