Makeover Irish Cream Cheesecake
If you have a 4-in springform pan, this will be your new favorite dessert. The taste of Baileys Irish Cream comes through in every bite of this scaled down cheesecake. It's perfect for splitting with someone special. —Judy Ferril, Shorewood, Minnesota
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + cooling Bake: 20 min. + chilling
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon unsalted butter, melted
- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat sour cream
- 1-1/4 teaspoons Irish cream liqueur
- 3/4 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash salt
- 2 tablespoons beaten egg
- 2 teaspoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°. Place a 4-in. springform pan coated with cooking spray on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. square). Wrap foil securely around pan.
- In a small bowl, mix cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto bottom of prepared pan. Bake 5 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. Reduce oven setting to 325°.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in sour cream, liqueur, flour, vanilla and salt. Add beaten egg; beat on low speed just until blended. Pour into crust; sprinkle with chocolate chips. Place springform pan in a larger baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan. Bake until center is just set and top appears dull, 18-20 minutes.
- Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool cheesecake on a wire rack 10 minutes. Loosen sides from pan with a knife; remove foil. Cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight, covering when completely cooled. Remove rim from pan.