When a co-worker’s husband came home from Iraq, we had a potluck for him. These cookies with coarse red sugar matched our patriotic theme.—Janet Whittington, Heath, OH
- 12 ounces white candy coating, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon extract
- 30 Ritz crackers
- 12 finely crushed cinnamon hard candies
- Red colored sugar
- In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Stir in extract.
- Dip crackers in candy coating mixture; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper. Decorate with candies and colored sugar as desired. Let stand until set. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Easy Cinnamon Thins in Cookies & Candies Bookazine 2015, p112
Reviews for Easy Cinnamon Thins
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review