Easy Chicken Chasseur Recipe
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- 4 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup sherry or reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges and seeded
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- Place cornstarch in a large resealable plastic bag. Add the chicken, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, brown chicken in 2 teaspoons oil. Remove and set aside.
- In the same skillet, saute mushrooms and onions in remaining oil until tender. Add the broth, sherry and seasonings; bring to a boil. Carefully return chicken to the pan; simmer, uncovered, for 4-6 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Stir in tomatoes; heat through. Serve with rice if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Easy Chicken Chasseur(2)
Sort By :
This is an excellent recipe. My entire family loves it! I use the broth and sherry cooking wine and usually double everything because it goes quickly!
My family loved this recipe. My son doesn't like stir fry very well, but this has the veggies that he loves. I would definely make it again.
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >